Leadership in Ethics Award winners announced
The winners of the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Leadership in Ethics Award have been announced for the 2014-2015 school year. A total of ten faculty members and three staff members from around the University of Utah were honored.
These faculty and staff members made successful efforts to create new ethics-related courses, to integrate new business ethics content into existing courses, to mentor students on ethics initiatives and to help make business ethics a permanent fabric of our business school and other University of Utah academic programs and curricula.
Each educator will receive a monetary award for their contributions as well as a plaque and medallion during a spring ceremony at the Eccles School. Staff members also will be recognized for their contributions.
The faculty winners are:
- Jeff Coles – Finance Department
- Krishnan Anand & Manu Goyal – Operation Management
- Flannery Stevens – Management Department
- Brad Vierig – Executive Education
- Stacey Overholt – Communication Department
- Margaret Clayton – College of Nursing
- Jose Zagal – School of Computing and Entertainment Arts and Engineering / College of Engineering
- Lina Svedin – Political Science Department
- Lynn Suksdorf – Management Department
The staff winners are:
- Sandra Grant – Management Department
- Colleen Huber – The Policy Institute
- Bryan Whipple – Facilities